Thursday 24 July 2008

Westminster Voices

The Archdiocese of Westminster has just launched its first podcast - and since I'm featured on it, it is sort of my first podcast too. I was asked to provide some historical input and chose to speak about the 1908 International Eucharistic Congress, held in Westminster. Other 'voices' heard on the programme are those of Bishop John Arnold and Fr Paschal Ryan, the chaplain to Heathrow airport.

I never like listening to myself but I had a sneak preview and the whole thing seems well put together and edited, thanks to the skill of the producer, Nick Patrick (who normally works for BBC Radio 4).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cerimoniere said...

Many thanks for the fascinating post. I had always thought the procession had been completely cancelled. It's remarkable to think of the religious walking through the streets, carrying their habits.

On another note, your prayers for my intentions would be very much appreciated at present.

1:11 am  
Blogger Fr Nicholas said...

I will certainly remember you at the altar.

11:16 am  
Blogger Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Must take a look Fr..

8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>