Friday 17 August 2007

100,000!

Yesterday, as a bit of fun between giving retreat conferences, I posted five Catholic facts about Mr E Presley on the 30th anniversary of his death. I didn't expect that it would lead to 2,648 visitors (compared to Wednesday's 269), thanks to mention on Whispers in the Loggia, Dappled Things, New Advent, Fr Jay's Young Fogeys, Fr Dwight's Standing On My Head, Deacon's Bench, Per Christum and even The Corner blog from the National Review!

Anyway, it's taken Roman Miscellany's total number of visitors to over 100,000 since April 2006. This is the by now obligatory post to note this fact and thank my patient readers. And, I suppose since my readership was so boosted on the anniversary of his death, thank you Elvis!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger FatherTF said...

Congratulations, Father. You are doing great work throug your blog.

11:03 pm  
Blogger Fr Joseph Huneycutt said...

Well, Father ... I hope ya don't mind but you're now on Ancient Faith Radio.

Check out this week's Orthodixie Podcast at

http://www.ancientfaithradio.com

You can link there from here:

http://www.southern-orthodoxy.blogspot.com

Please forgive the shameless plugs.

3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>