Sunday 25 February 2007

One last thing for today - I see that, according to 'Site Meter,' the 50,000th visitor since April 2006 came to Roman Miscellany sometime this afternoon (though my second counter - run by 'blogpatrol' and on display at the side - is a few thousand behind). In the same period, nearly 90,000 pages have been viewed. Of course, this is nothing compared to Fr Tim (who, coincidentally, received his 100,000th visitor today), but it's a milestone nevertheless!

Thanks to all of you for your continued interest and perseverance!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Simon-Peter Vickers-Buckley said...

Father, there is no need to post this as I have a question.

I noticed you installed SNAP. I decided to follow suit. However, unlike you, my snap previews do not have the neat little summaries your do (highlighted in green and underlined as I see them). Do you recall how you did that? I'm loathe to mess around with anything technical once it works reasonably well. Do you think I should just leave it as I have it?

thanks.

http://simon-peter-says.blogspot.com/

3:23 pm  
Blogger S@RZI said...

My recent blog can probably shed some light on your problem.

3:31 pm  
Blogger People's Blog said...

Congratulations!!

6:41 pm  
Blogger fr paul harrison said...

well done on getting to 50000 views. Good to see another historian in the blogshpere.

fr paul harrison

10:12 pm  
Blogger Fr Nicholas said...

Thanks - and, Fr Harrison, good luck with your historical researches!

4:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>