Sunday 16 July 2006

This is where I'll be tomorrow


Yes, it's time for my long-awaited holidays and on Monday morning I fly to Vienna with Fr Richard Whinder to spend a week at Klosterneuburg, the 'Austrian Escorial.' Expect lots of posts when I get back - but, sorry, I'm not the king of blogger who spends his holiday hunting out internet cafes!

Thanks for your support over the past few months - Roman Miscellany has now received over 5,000 visitors and on one day this last week (Tuesday) there were, for some obscure reason, 250 hits!

See you soon and God bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Smith said...

Oh, I can hardly wait. Klosterneuberg is beautiful.

2:54 am  
Blogger FatherTF said...

A spike in hits often means that you have been mentioned and linked to by one of the mega American blogs.

Have a great time in Klosterneuberg! I look forward to the photos.

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>